Happy today has come and no catastrophe has emerged just yet. Donald J. Trump it seems is now our president, and apparently is hard at work. I hope he has kept the red phone close to him as I’m reminded of the dismal predicament our former president has left us in.
This article was originally published at The Ron Paul Institute.
Oh dear snowflake,
Does it never occur to you that your savior Hillary, was just as savage a destroyer as you’ve imagined our new POTUS may be. You fear for our safety under new management while the past eight years have been overseen by a leader who does this……..?
So at that time, in 2008, Ron Paul became the steady voice of the non-interventionist movement even as much of the anti-Bush “peace movement” faded into silence hoping that Obama would live up to his Nobel Peace Prize billing. Instead, Obama bombed his way through his final year in the White House as he did the preceding seven years: he dropped an average of three bombs per hour in 2016. That’s three per hour, each 24 hours, each 52 weeks, each 12 months. With some admirable exceptions, the Left side of the peace movement went into hibernation for eight years. *
That’s cited here. * 26,172 bombs. Wow. Do the math.
The CFR if you don’t know, pretty well controls everything.
Let me get this straight:
- You think Trump is racist.
- You think he’s ugly, orange and stupid looking.
- You think he’s a Russian agent.
- You think he’s a rich guy who wants to screw the working man.
- You think (without thinking) that he will get us in war and destroy us all.
I could go on and on….but let me just hit these few.
- 43% of Trump’s workforce are women, but a majority of his executive positions are held by women. The director of the Eric Trump foundation is a black woman, who is also assistant to Eirc, Ivanka and Donald trump Jr. His national campaign spokesperson Katrina Patterson, …black. Not to belittle the fact that he gave $25,000 to a majority black women’s basketball club, $10,000 to a black bus driver who saved a suicidal woman and saved the Harlem Hoops after it’s tournament directer died in the 9/11 attacks; but Barbara Res at 33 years old became the first woman to ever be put in charge of supervising the construction of a skyscraper, working for Donald J. Trump. Let’s not forget that his wife, Melania is a legal immigrant.
- Rand Paul took more shit for his hair, and had several better ideas. Case closed jackass. If your mommy didn’t teach you…..don’t judge a book by it’s cover, idiot.
- The FBI themselves said that “…no evidence has emerged that would link him or anyone else in his business or political circle directly to Russia…” His former campaign manager a target of a probe said ” that the accusations were baseless and purely partisan because of his policy views on Russia.” He used the issue to his advantage “quoting” Putin when it was to his advantage (He thinks I’m great, thinks I’m a genius..) The crap that 4chan put out about hookers wetting the bed for blackmail to scam the CIA was just priceless.
- He’s only been saying this whole time that he wants to bring back jobs. He is in construction. Do you know how many working men it takes to build a skyscraper? He’d rather barbecue with a bunch of roughnecks then go to the inauguration gala thing ok? Though he’s right at home at either. He’s employed more blood sweat and tears than your average fortune 500.
- If he were really to get us in a war that would destroy us all, then the only other country on earth that could pose that quagmire is Russia. So which is it? Aligning us against the Russians (like Hillary, Obama and the rest of the controlling elite have been doing for 4 years….) or is he secretly overtaking our democracy while being remotely controlled from Moscow. C’mon now, think it through. Do you even listen to the words that come out of his mouth? I guess the biggest point is this: How on earth do you justify fear of a warmongering president, when you’ve had one for the past 16 years, and the woman you thought would save us all, has been right in the middle of it for 30 years.
It’s very simple as I see it. Make America Great. Put America first. Build ourselves instead of taking over the world. Peace and fair trade. Raise up all Americans, and defend them. It’s not a complicated prescription. Stop letting the machine think for you.
It’s late and I’m outta time to edit or check this anymore…….but hopefully I’ve made some points. Think for yourself. G’nite.